We are delighted to announce that British Wrestling are now fully live with GoMembership. Having kicked off with the Coaching and Events modules in late 2018, British Wrestling will now be utilising the Membership Management feature also, allowing their members to join and renew online via their GoMembership portal.
British Wrestling is the National Governing Body for Wrestling and aims to promote and develop their sport throughout the United Kingdom, increasing participation and public visibility as well as enabling participants to reach their full potential.
British Wrestling will benefit from the full suite of GoMembership features, managing and streamlining Member Signup and Renewal, Coaching Administration, including Credentials and Qualifications, as well as Event & Course Management. Members can now -
- Renew their membership
- Maintain their own member profile, now including a photograph
- Print off their own membership ID, including expiry date
- Associate themselves with their (affiliated) club
- Pay subscriptions
- either: online via debit/credit card
- or: via Bank Account (as a one off Direct Debit, non-recurring)
- Book onto events and courses
- Maintain qualifications and credentials (particularly important for Coaches and Safeguard Officers)
- Assist with club affiliation and location information
David Pring, GoMembership CEO comments, “It’s great to have such a high-profile organization as British Wrestling up and running with GoMembership. I’m sure they and their members will appreciate the new functionality and features available to them.”
For more information on British Wrestling, please visit their website here.