We are happy to report that the Scottish Canoe Association is now fully up and running with GoMembership. A long-standing customer since 2014, the SCA is the National Governing Body for Canoeing in Scotland, and is also a founding member of British Canoeing. The SCA is a growing organization currently comprising around 3,200 individual members including 1,750 qualified coaches.
GoMembership allows SCA members to
- Join or renew membership
- Register or check in for a coaching / leadership qualification
- Browse / book online for events
- Manage their profile
- View / update qualifications and training records
- Full members can access Member Advantages; the SCA discount scheme
- View documents, such as SCA Board Meeting minutes, and other committee meeting minutes
- In addition, Club Secretaries have the ability to manage their own Club’s profile and Members’ details.
David Pring, GoMembership CEO says, “The rollout of GoMembership for the SCA was fairly challenging as they have a very complex Coaching and Qualifications structure, but our team rose to the challenge and delivered a solution that everyone is very happy with. We hope GoMembership continues to deliver for the SCA, their members and clubs.”
Andy Murray, Head of Coaching and Development at SCA said "Having utilized the previous membership platform since 2014, we are pleased to now be live with GoMembership, taking advantage of the new and upgraded features to help manage our high volume of events, qualifications, memberships and club affiliations. The system continues to bring improved customer service, operational efficiencies and increased management reporting and analytics. "
For more information, please visit the SCA website here.